Weedmaps Integration Update
We're working to improve our integration with Weedmaps. As the first step, we've developed a simple solution for publishing results of THCA, THC, CBDA, CBD and CBN (CBN not available for express clients) directly to the platform. Follow these steps to successfully request a weed maps push.
1) Wait for samples to be processed. When a sample is white in your reports.steephill.com portal it is not available to be pushed, once the sample is completed it will turn blue. Express samples are generally same day, chromatography samples are turned around in 3 – 5 business days.
2) Once the sample you wish to have added to your weedmaps menu is ready you can request a weedmaps push. To do this record (copy and prepare to paste) all the samples Id’s and sample names of the samples that you want pushed. The sample id is a two letter 5 letter identifier for example BK23456(BK if tested in Berkeley). The sample ID’s are the second column to the left.
3) Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes: sample ID’s and sample names you'd like to publish, your Weedmaps ID (this is numeric code, usually 3 to 5 digits), and your Weedmaps account name as worded on weedmaps. Make sure to include 'weedmaps' in the body of the email.
4) After sending this email your results will be posted to your account as soon as possible (max. 24 hours under normal circumstances).
5) Sample Names that do not match their corresponding menu item names may be delayed.
6) Use of certain characters will break the file and not allow us to push your reports, % and ! especially.
7) Reports as described in this email expire 90 days or 3 months after they are reported.
8) Thanks again for choosing Steep Hill Lab and please feel free to contact us through the email@example.com address.